* Ailing Saab to keep court creditor protection for now * Deal for Chinese rescue meets resistance from GM * Saab's production line closed for months, funds dried up (Adds quotes, background) By Johan Sennero STOCKHOLM, Nov 8 (Reuters) - Car maker Saab will still for now enjoy legal protection from creditors, the court-appointed lawyer overseeing a reconstruction process for the company said on Tuesday after General Motors rejected a Chinese bid for the company. GM had said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sweden's Saab keeps court protection for now" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.