(Adds details, share price) STOCKHOLM, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Swedish engineering firm Trelleborg said on Monday it is to restructure its loss-making automotive unit at a pretax cost of about 875 million crowns ($127 million). Trelleborg said in a statement it would transfer production from western to eastern Europe and that about 400 million crowns of the total cost before tax would affect cash flow in 2007 and 2008. "The measures are expected to have a payback time affecting cash flow of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sweden's Trelleborg to cut jobs in auto unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642