(Adds detail, analyst comments, background, updates shares) STOCKHOLM, April 28 (Reuters) - Swedish engineering firm Trelleborg reported quarterly core earnings above expectations on Monday, sending its shares higher, and announced further savings amid a weak automotive market. Group operating profit, excluding 48 million crowns in costs for restructuring programmes at three divisions, rose to 622 million crowns ($104 million) in the first quarter from 607 million a year ago. The mean ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sweden's Trelleborg Q1 core profit tops forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642