* Emerging markets could reach 50 pct of sales-CEO * Says has "active pipeline" of acquisitions STOCKHOLM, Nov 16 (Reuters) - Assa Abloy, the world's biggest lock maker, has the potential for a significant increase its sales in faster-growing emerging markets, the company said on Friday. Assa Abloy, whose products range from ordinary household locks to advanced digital entrance systems, has seen sluggish growth in mature markets, not least in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Swedish Assa says could double emerging market sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642