* Court to rule Friday on bid to end protection from creditors * Saab owner: can't argue its case until investor talks finish (Adds background, details) STOCKHOLM, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile said on Thursday it was in "intense final negotiations with relevant investors" to secure vital financing for carmaker Saab, one day before a court could pull the plug on its bankruptcy protection. The administrator in charge of Saab's bankruptcy protection asked a Swedish court last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Swedish Automobile in final talks for Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642