(Adds detail, background) AMSTERDAM, Nov 11 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile's sale of its Spyker luxury car business to U.S.-based private equity firm North Street Capital is not a done deal, a representative of the Dutch shareholders' association, VEB, told Reuters on Friday. Swedish Automobile, the Amsterdam-listed company that owns Sweden's cash-strapped car maker Saab, has struggled to sell assets and raise funds this year. A rescue by two Chinese firms, which agreed to acquire ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Swedish Auto's Spyker sale not a done deal -VEB" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642