* GM appears to have not given up on Saab sale-official * Minister says Saab sale getting more difficult day by day (Adds detail, quotes, background) STOCKHOLM, Nov 25 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL] appears to still hope to sell its Swedish Saab Automobile unit despite a deal collapsing, a Swedish government official said on Wednesday. "I talked to GM last night and my impression is that they have not given up hope," Joran Hagglund, state secretary at Sweden's Industry Ministry, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Swedish govt says GM still hopes for Saab sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642