(Adds council comment, background, more detail) STOCKHOLM, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Sweden's securities council said on Friday it has given German auto giant Volkswagen permission to raise its stake in truck maker Scania without needing to make a bid for the whole firm. The council said a law firm had submitted a request on behalf of Volkswagen, the biggest owner of both Scania and German rival MAN , to be allowed to buy more shares in the Swedish truck maker without triggering a compulsory ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Swedish market body says VW can up Scania stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.