(Adds background) ZURICH, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Swiss medical device maker Synthes will sell the none-core automotive business of Techron AG to Jehle Engineering, the company said on Friday, adding that its would keep the unit's medical device manufacturing business. The group did not disclose the financial terms of the deal. The Swiss company bought Techron last year. At the time of the acquisition Techron employed 70 members of staff. Synthes makes instruments, implants and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Synthes to sell its none-core automotive business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.