(Adds fund manager quote, detail) FRANKFURT, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Shares in T-Online International slipped on Wednesday after the Internet provider missed a chance to join Germany's DAX in the latest index reshuffle. Deutsche Boerse decided late on Tuesday to replace financial services company MLP with tyremaker Continental , surprising those who had tipped Europe's largest Internet provider T-Online as a likely candidate to join the DAX. "Recently people have been buying both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-T-Online skids after losing DAX race" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.