(Adds 2006 outlook) Oct 30 (Reuters) - ADESA INC. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago analysts qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.38 -- -- 0.35 Net ($ million) 34.1 -- -- 31.5 Total operating revenue ($ million) 272.9 265.6 5 241.0 *Source: Reuters Estimates --The vehicle auctioneer said the latest third-quarter results included incremental stock-based compensation of nearly 1 cent per share. --For the latest quarter, analysts on average expected the company to earn 37 cents a share before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TABLE-Adesa Q3 earnings rise, gives FY view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642