(Adds outlook) July 26 (Reuters) - AMERIGON INC. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago analysts qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.04 -- -- 0.02 Net ($ thousands) 816 -- -- 454 Product revenue ($ million) 12.4 11.2 2 8.6 *Source: Reuters Estimates --For the latest second quarter, two analysts on average expected Amerigon to earn 6 cents a share, excluding exceptional items, according to Reuters Estimates. --The company, which specializes in making auto seats, backed its 2006 outlook of 25 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TABLE-Amerigon Q2 earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.