(Adds Q3, 2006 outlook) July 26 (Reuters) - COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago analysts qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.72 0.70 4 0.78 Net ($ million) 15.5 -- - 14.2 Revenue ($ million) 234.8 230.4 3 196.1 *Source: Reuters Estimates --The automotive component maker said fully diluted shares outstanding for the latest quarter were 21.5 million compared with 18.3 million in the prior-year quarter, as a result of the company's stock offering during 2005. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TABLE-Commerical Vehicle Group Q2 net rises, FY view up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.