TOKYO, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Japan's auto exports rose 14.4 percent in October from a year earlier to 508,878 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Wednesday. In dollar terms, exports of vehicles and vehicle parts were up 10.0 percent from a year ago at $11.27 billion. The following is a breakdown of export figures for October and the year to date, with percentage changes from a year earlier. OCTOBER JANUARY-OCTOBER TOTAL 508,878 (+14.4) 4,859,792 (+17.0) Cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TABLE-Japan Oct auto exports +14.4 pct year/year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.