TOKYO, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Japanese automobile production climbed 12.1 percent in October from a year earlier to 996,165 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Wednesday. For the year to date, production was up 6.1 percent at 9,495,844 units. The following is a breakdown of domestic production figures for October and for the year to date, with percentage changes from a year earlier: OCTOBER JANUARY-OCTOBER TOTAL 996,165 (+12.1) 9,495,844 (+6.1) Cars 844,343 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TABLE-Japan October auto output up 12.1 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.