(Adds 2007 revenue outlook) March 28 (Reuters) - NOBLE INTERNATIONAL LTD. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago analysts qtr Loss (diluted, $/shr) 0.16 -- -- 0.29 Net loss ($ million) 2.2 -- -- 4.0 Net sales ($ million) 138.2 131.0 1 96.4 *Source: Reuters Estimates --For the latest fourth-quarter, one analyst had expected the automotive parts supplier to earn 16 cents a share, excluding any exceptional items, according to Reuters Estimates. --The company said for 2007, it sees ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TABLE-Noble International Q4 loss narrows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.