(Adds outlook, details) Dec 18 (Reuters) - QUANTUM FUEL SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES WORLDWIDE INC. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago analysts qtr Loss (diluted, $/shr) 1.40 -- -- 0.06 Loss ($ million) 89.3 -- -- 3.0 Revenue ($ million) 36.6 42.1 4 63.2 *Source: Reuters Estimates --The company, which makes packaged fuel systems for specialty vehicles, said latest quarter earnings included an impairment loss of $72.3 million on goodwill related to the acquisition of the Tecstar Automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TABLE-Quantum Fuel Systems Tech. Q2 loss widens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642