(Adds 2006 outlook, details) July 28 (Reuters) - STONERIDGE INC. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago analysts qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.21 11 3 0.12 Net ($ million) 4.9 -- -- 2.8 Net sales ($ million) 185.5 177.4 1 180.3 *Source: Reuters Estimates --The auto electrical components maker raised its 2006 outlook, now expecting earnings to range from 50 cents to 60 cents a share, compared with its prior view of 30 cents to 40 cents a share. --Three analysts on average expect EPS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TABLE-Stoneridge Q2 earnings rise, lifts 2006 view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.