(Adds details, background) TAIPEI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Taiwan's largest car producer, China Motor Corp , said on Tuesday it planned to issue up to US$120 million of convertible bonds, becoming the latest firm to take advantage of soaring stocks to raise funds overseas. Proceeds from the five-year, zero coupon rate bond will be used to expand production overseas, the company said in a statement to the Taiwan Stock Exchange. The statement said other details had not been finalised. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Taiwan's China Motor plans $120 mln convertibles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.