(Wraps in Apollo bid report, updates shares, adds detail) PARIS, March 22 (Reuters) - Shares in French car parts group Valeo reached their highest level in nearly 5 years on Thursday, helped by a bid report and by U.S. hedge fund Pardus raising its stake in the company. Valeo shares were up 4 percent at 43.30 euros in late morning trade, the stock's highest level since mid-2002. Its shares had earlier risen as much as 7.6 percent to an intraday high of 44.80 euros. A Pardus spokesman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Takeover talk, stakebuilding drive up Valeo shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.