(Adds details, comments) MUMBAI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - India's Talbros Automotive Components Ltd. said on Friday it would spend 503.9 million rupees ($12 million) on expansion and a joint venture with a Japanese gasket maker to feed growing demand for parts. Talbros shares rose 1.4 percent in a firm market to 140.75 rupees, valuing it at $18 million. The stock is up 47 percent this year, outpacing an 11 percent rise in the auto index. Talbros will raise 500 million rupees to fund the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Talbros invests in expansion, Japan joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642