Dec 22 (Reuters) - Talison Lithium expects congestion at the Port of Bunbury in western Australia to delay lithium concentrate shipment and reduce sales in the December quarter. The Perth, Australia-based company said about 38,000 tonnes of its lithium concentrate sales that were ready for shipment earlier this month will be delayed into early January. Toronto-listed Talison, one of the world's top producers of lithium, said the delay wouldn't affect 2012 sales. The company, which inked a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Talison sees delays in December lithium shipment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.