(Adds details from statement, share price) SINGAPORE, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Hong Kong-based motor and property group Tan Chong International said on Tuesday one of its units will pay US$35 million to buy shares in Nissan Diesel (Thailand) Co Ltd in a bid to boost truck sales. Tan Chong, a distributor of Nissan Motor Co vehicles in Singapore, said in a statement the acquisition would provide access to the huge market for Nissan Diesel trucks in Thailand. It gave no details of the size of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tan Chong buys shares in Nissan Thai unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642