(Adds company comment, background, updates share price) By Hsu Chuang Khoo LONDON, June 27 (Reuters) - Tanfield , which makes electric engines and powered lifts, said on Friday the warning of a loss from US-based rival OshKosh Corp was the reason for a sharp fall in its shares. Tanfield's shares slumped to a 21-month low on Friday, plunging almost a third to 36.5 pence at 1004 GMT, with recent losses halving its market value in the last eight trading sessions. At 1106 GMT the shares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tanfield falls as US platforms rival warns of loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642