* Says to get 1.6 mln stg from government for the project * To develop 16 vehicles under the programme * Shares up 3 pct June 24 (Reuters) - Britain's Tanfield Group Plc will be eligible to receive government funding of 1.6 million pounds ($2.6 million) to develop electric passenger vehicles, which could soon become a common sight on the streets of London. The company said it was part of a consortium that successfully bid for the development and trial of 16 vehicles under the Ultra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tanfield gets funding to develop electric vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642