(Recasts, updates share price) By Sumeet Chatterjee and Pete Harrison MUMBAI/LONDON, March 26 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors Ltd geared up for a bigger international presence on Wednesday with the expected announcement of its $2 billion-plus purchase of luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover from Ford Motor Co . Shares in India's leading vehicle maker dipped on worries about how the deal would be funded and how the global marquee brands would fit into its stable of trucks, buses and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tata Motors eyes global footprint with Ford deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642