(Adds stake sale in unit, forex loss, CFO comment on margins) By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, July 30 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd , India's top vehicle maker, saw its June quarter profit drop 30 percent, in line with forecasts, on foreign exchange losses and as rising input costs squeezed margins. Tata Motors, which is due to launch the Nano, the world's cheapest car, around October, expects margins to remain under pressure due to costs of inputs such as steel, chief financial officer C. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tata Motors Q1 net falls 30 pct on fx, input costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642