(Adds details) MUMBAI, Oct 25 (Reuters) - India's top vehicle maker, Tata Motors Ltd. , posted a lower-than-expected 9.4 percent rise in quarterly net profit on Tuesday and forecast more pressure on margins due to high raw material costs. Tata Motors, with nearly 60 percent of India's truck and bus market, said operating margin fell to 12.05 percent during the quarter from 12.5 percent a year earlier. The company, also India's third-biggest car maker, said margins would continue to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tata Motors Q2 net rises 9 pct, warns on margins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.