(Adds details, background, share price) BOMBAY, Oct 29 (Reuters) - India's top vehicle maker, Tata Motors Ltd. , reported a 49 percent rise in second-quarter profit on Friday, as a robust economy boosted truck sales and cheap loans helped shift more new cars. Tata, the leader in India's truck and bus industry and the number three producer of cars and utility vehicles, has ridden a 30-month boom in truck sales to move more freight in Asia's fast-growing, fourth-largest economy. Its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tata Motors Q2 profit up on truck, car sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.