MUMBAI, March 26 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors Ltd will divest stakes in some of its units to help finance the deal to buy luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover from Ford Motor Co , its chief financial officer said on Wednesday. Jaguar and Land Rover would continue to operate as separate brands after the acquisition by Tata Motors , India's top bus and truck maker, C. Ramakrishnan told a teleconference after the $2.3 billion deal was announced. For a story on the deal, see [ID:nnBOM127194] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tata Motors to sell unit stakes to help fund deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.