(Recasts, adds analyst comments, share price) MUMBAI, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Shares in India's Tata Motors Ltd fell nearly 5 percent on Friday ahead of the opening of its 41.5-billion-rupee ($892 million) rights issue, with concerns that turbulent markets may hit its fund raising plans. The offering by India's top vehicle maker, which was pared down from a planned 72 billion rupees, is scheduled to open on Monday. "The state of the overall market is a concern," said Huzaifa Suratwala, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tata Motors shares slip, may sell stakes in units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642