* Q3 net loss of 2.27 bln rupees, including forex loss * Sales volume down 32 pct; cost cutting stepped up * No launch date for Nano (Adds details, quotes) By Janaki Krishnan MUMBAI, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd , India's top truck and bus maker which last year bought the Jaguar and Land Rover brands, posted an unexpected loss in the December quarter but said on Friday the worst appeared to have passed. The company had no definite timetable for the launch of the Nano, slated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tata Motors slips to loss; no date for Nano launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.