* Q3 net 11.9 bln rupees vs consensus 10 bln rupees * Consolidated results, including Corus, due next month * Shares extend rise to more than 5 pct after results (Adds details, shares) By Prashant Mehra MUMBAI, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Tata Steel Ltd , the world's No.8 steelmaker by output, glided past forecasts with quarterly profit more than doubling at its Indian operations on strong demand from the auto and construction sectors. Tata Steel's first rise in quarterly profit for its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tata Steel India Q3 net soars on strong demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.