* Tata says Nano to launch on March 23 * taking bookings in April * expects delays as production disrupted by plant protests (Adds background, analyst comments) MUMBAI, Feb 26 (Reuters) - The Nano, slated to be the world's cheapest car at under $2,000, will finally go on sale in April after months of delay caused by problems at its main production plant. Tata Motors , India's largest vehicle maker, said on Thursday it would formally launch the Nano on March 23, and buyers could start ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tata's Nano to go on sale in April, 7 mths late" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.