* Says UK sales fall almost 7 pct * Sees UK markets remaining challenging * Sees turning a profit in H2, helped by international sales July 29 (Reuters) - Manganese Bronze's UK sales fell as challenging market conditions continue, but the maker of London's traditional black cabs said strong international sales will help it return to profitability in the second half. UK sales were down 6.8 percent at 748 vehicles for the six-month period, while international sales volumes in the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Taxi maker Manganese's Bronze UK sales fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642