* Says enters into contract with unit of BG Group * Says contract to be serviced by four vessels (Follows Alerts) June 22 (Reuters) - Teekay Offshore GP, the general partner of Teekay Offshore Partners , said it has signed a contract with a unit of British gas and oil producer BG Group to provide shuttle tanker services in Brazil. The company said four Suezmax-size DP2 shuttle tankers will start operations under 10-year time-charters after their expected delivery in 2013. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Teekay Offshore signs Brazil shuttle tanker contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642