* TO provide floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) unit * Project to cost about $1 bln * Expects to deliver FPSO unit during Q1 2014 (Follows alerts) June 30 (Reuters) - Teekay Corp , a marine crude oil and petroleum product transporter, said it will provide a floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) unit to BG Norge Ltd's oil and gas field in the North Sea. The project, which will cost about $1 billion, will have a maximum design production capacity of 63,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Teekay to provide production services for oil and gas field" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.