(adds quotes, details and background) NEW DELHI, May 23 (Reuters) - India's largest truck maker, Tata Engineering & Locomotive Co Ltd (TELCO), said on Friday it expected its commercial vehicle sales growth to slow to nine to 10 percent in 2003/04 after last year's industry boom. TELCO's domestic sales of commercial vehicles, or trucks and buses combined, soared 30.1 percent in the past year to March 2003, industry data shows. The sales surge was fuelled by robust replacement buying ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TELCO sees commercial vehicle sales volumes growing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.