* Deadline for Hummer deal extended to end-Feb - Tengzhong * Says regulatory approval for deal still pending (Adds quotes, details) BEIJING, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery Co said on Monday that it has agreed with General Motors [GM.UL] to push back the deadline its purchase of the Hummer brand by a month to the end of February. The definitive agreement for the sale of Hummer to Tengzhong, a little-known machinery maker in southwestern China, expired on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tengzhong agrees with GM to extend Hummer deadline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.