* Tengzhong, GM may seal Hummer deal next week * Regulator to render decision after agreement finalised (Adds details, background) By Fang Yan and Edmund Klamann SHANGHAI, Aug 28 (Reuters) - China's Tengzhong may finalise a deal with General Motors [GM.UL] as early as next week to acquire the U.S. automaker's Hummer brand, a source familiar with the deal said on Friday. The deal would mark the first major Chinese acquisition of a distressed U.S. auto asset amid a sharper than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tengzhong may finalise Hummer deal next week-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642