* Chinese ministries tell Xinhua deal awaiting approval * Papers earlier said Tengzhong Hummer plan okayed Friday (Adds media report approval not granted yet in paragraph 2) BEIJING, Aug 24 (Reuters) - China's Tengzhong, responding to reports that Chinese regulators had approved its bid for General Motors's Hummer brand, said on Monday it is still awaiting official word. Represenatatives from the Commerce Ministry and National Reform Development Council, which are both reviewing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tengzhong still awaits approval on Hummer deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642