(Recasts, adds job cut details, background) CHICAGO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Tenneco Automotive said on Thursday it plans to cut up to 250 mostly middle and senior management positions for a restructuring to cope with rising materials costs and other challenges. The cuts amount to about 6 percent of Tenneco's salaried positions and are to lower its cost structure and improve efficiency, the Lake Forest, Illinois-based maker of shock absorbers and exhaust systems said. Tenneco said it would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tenneco Automotive to cut salaried positions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642