(Recasts, adds details on sales, background, previous dateline NEW YORK) CHICAGO, July 21 (Reuters) - Tenneco Automotive Inc. , which makes shock absorbers and mufflers, on Thursday said quarterly earnings rose as gains in Europe and with Japanese automakers in North America boosted revenue. Net income rose to $33 million, or 71 cents per diluted share, from $30 million, or 69 cents per diluted share, a year earlier. Revenue rose 6 percent to $1.18 billion. Excluding restructuring and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tenneco Automotive quarterly earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642