(Recasts, adds analyst's remarks, details, stock activity) CHICAGO, April 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Inc. on Thursday posted flat quarterly earnings after weaker business with vehicle manufacturers in North America offset gains in other areas, and shares fell about 10 percent. Tenneco said it expects improvements in its European operations and North American replacement parts business to continue, more growth in China, and should start to see benefits from new business with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tenneco posts flat quarterly earnings, shares drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642