(Adds analysts remarks, details, stock activity) CHICAGO, July 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Inc. posted higher quarterly earnings on Thursday, driven by increased sales at its diesel emissions business. Tenneco, which produces emissions and ride-control products such as shock absorbers and mufflers, said vehicle production in North America is expected to be stronger the rest of 2007 than a year ago, but it would continue to watch for market uncertainty and automaker labor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tenneco posts higher quarterly earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642