(Recasts first sentence, adds CEO comments, details) CHICAGO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Tenneco Inc on Tuesday posted quarterly earnings that tripled, but the auto parts maker said it doesn't expect global market conditions to change significantly through the rest of the year. Net income rose to $21 million, or 45 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $7 million, or 16 cents per share, a year earlier. Excluding one-time items, Tenneco earned 39 cents per share, while analysts polled by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tenneco posts higher quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.