(Recasts, adds details on results) CHICAGO, July 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Inc. , which makes shock absorbers and mufflers, on Thursday said quarterly earnings fell due to North America production cuts by automakers as well as restructuring and start-up costs. Tenneco said it expects industry production challenges in North America and Australia the rest of 2006 to pressure revenue and earnings results, though it hoped European and China operations would counter the impact. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tenneco posts lower quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.