(Adds earnings details) CHICAGO, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Automotive Inc. on Tuesday reported a net loss for the fourth quarter as expenses for refinancing debt and restructuring operations hurt results. The maker of shock absorbers and exhaust systems reported a net loss of $2 million, or 4 cents a share, compared with a profit of $9 million, or 21 cents a share, a year ago. Excluding one-time items, the Lake Forest, Illinois, company posted a fourth-quarter profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tenneco posts quarterly net loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642