* Q3 ex-items EPS 7 cents vs Street view 4 cents DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Inc posted better-than-expected results on Thursday, as cost cuts offset the impact of sharply lower vehicle production volumes. Tenneco posted an $8 million net loss in the third quarter, or 17 cents per share, compared with a $136 million net loss, or $2.92 per share, a year earlier. Sales fell to $1.25 billion from $1.5 billion a year ago. Excluding one-time items, Tenneco posted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tenneco quarterly results beat estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.