* Adjusted EPS 39 cents vs 7 cents a year earlier * Tenneco sees uneven recovery worldwide DETROIT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Tenneco Inc , a maker of emission control and ride control systems, reported a third-quarter profit on Thursday as revenue jumped 23 percent. Tenneco, which also sells replacement parts, reported net income of $10 million, or 17 cents per share, versus a net loss of $8 million, or 17 cents per share. Adjusted for one-time items including restructuring expenses, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tenneco reports 3rd-quarter profit, revenue jumps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.